Best Lighting proudly offers a 5-Year Warranty on all of the products we sell.
Buy from BEST LIGHTING PRODUCTS with confidence!
Best Lighting offers the Self Diagnostic/Self-Test feature on many of its exit and emergency lighting fixtures. This feature is becoming increasingly more important in the world of exit and emergency lighting as architects and building owners become more aware of its tremendous value-added functions and safety-assuring techology.
The heart of the SDT feature is the on-board IC chip that continuously monitors the entire fixture and reports any malfunction via a user interface. The user interface identifies the exact nature of the problem allowing the occupant or service personnel to take the proper steps to correct it.
The SELF TESTING feature included in the circuitry tests the fixture every 30 days for 15 minutes and once every 12 months for a full 90 minute discharge test, simulating a maximum use power failure. After each test, it recharges the battery automatically and returns to normal operating mode. Any problems found during or after the test are reported through the user interface.
This SELF TESTING actually helps prolong the life of the batteries by keeping them exercised and fresh. Without the SDT feature, the battery can remain idle for long periods of time, only being used in an actual power failure and thereby depleting their ability to hold and maintain a proper charge.
Self Diagnostic features...
• Exercises batteries automatically and prolongs battery life
• User interface signals exact nature of any malfunction
• Runs a 15-minute test every 30 days
• Runs a 90-minute test once a year
Self Diagnostics are available on various Best Lighting fixtures by specifying suffix “SDT”. Look for the SDT symbol throughout the catalog or consult the factory.
Dual Circuit Exit Signs – Los Angeles
• Sign housings featuring steel, plastic or die-cast aluminum are designed to be attractive, durable and long-lasting
• State-of-the-art Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology is more than bright enough to meet NFPA and standard UL924 light level requirements
• Red or green lettering is available
• Dual voltage for 120 and 277 volt circuits
Dual Circuit capability is available on various Best Lighting fixtures by specifying suffix “DC”. Look for the symbol throughout the catalog or consult the factory.