Best Lighting Products proudly announces our new engineering and manufacturing facility in Guangdong City, China! Our new engineering, manufacturing and logistics systems are setting the standard for OEM lighting suppliers around the world. Our new 100,000 sf facility in Southern China and expanded capabilities now feature: injection molding production line up to 350 ton, SMD/SMT PCB production lines, and LED manufacturing equipment.
Experience the quality, efficiency, attention to detail, and excellent service we offer worldwide that will contribute to our customers' success! We have always taken pride in our processes and our abilities to help customers take their concepts and make them a reality, and now those processes are a cut above the rest.
Best Lighting is committed to developing and managing a successful partnership based upon your specific requirements. We do this by closely exploring the proper procedures needed in order to develop your specialty product designs, by implementing customized engineering and engineering processes that increase your speed to market, profitability and customer applicability.
Why choose Best Lighting Products?
• Long-term supplier contracts and relationships
• Materials resource planning with global supply chain distributors and sources
• Proactive lead-time management
• Container consolidation services from multiple sources
• Cost reduction initiatives in partnership with customers
• Overhead controls to maintain competitive cost structure
• Inventory control management program utilizing our two U.S.-based distribution centers (Ohio & Nevada)
Many factors contribute to why Best Lighting is an industry leader. They include:
• Ability to drop-ship to your customer/end-user
• Ability to concept, engineer and manufacture simple to highly complex products
• UL certification and inspection experience
• Engineering expertise in design, manufacturing and testing
• Design review process with feedback provided when necessary
• On-site inventory available to support your various component needs
• Single point of contact for your technical requirements
• Work-in-progress tracking systems
• Dedicated resources working one-on-one with your engineering staff
• In-house PCB board design and revision services
• Quick-turn availability...and so much more!
The engineers at Best Lighting strive to achieve an effortless hand-off from the engineering to prototype stage. It is important to anticipate all possibilities in order to achieve the highest quality and lowest cost products possible.
We also recognize the need to provide our customers with a seamless transition from prototype to production to meet order fulfillment requirements. Substantial investments in both equipment and personnel have provided Best Lighting with significantly increased manufacturing capabilities.
Best Lighting takes great pride in the quality of all the products we manufacture. We are a quality-driven company which challenges us to closely monitor what we manufacture–from concept to reality.
Best's team of design, engineering, manufacturing and supply chain professionals are well-seasoned and skilled at establishing and implementing a customized plan of action to ensure timely completion and customer satisfaction.
From our production technicians to our upper level managers, there is streamlined communication allowing us to complete a project to the exact specifications our customers set forth. This communication and collaboration allows us to face any problems that may arise–solving them efficiently, without delay.